Kreis Grennan is seeking to expand our team with a full-time Graduate Architect / Project Architect position.
Candidates must have the ability to be an active collaborator, a creative designer and a smart project manager. You should bring independence, initiative, creative thinking, enthusiasm, punctuality and attention to detail.
- Three years professional experience; preferred five years.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, Sketch-Up is a plus
- Understanding of construction documentation and detailing.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant standards and codes, e.g. NCC, Standards and Council Planning Controls, etc
To be considered you must be eligible to work in Australia.
Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience. Please send your letter of interest and credentials (CV and portfolio) to [email protected].
Only applicants under consideration will receive a reply.